Banner Mold & Die Company was founded in 1946 by Amedio DeFelice and a handful of hard working friends in a garage off Lancaster Street in Leominster, Massachusetts.
Since then, the company moved to a 22,000 square foot facility at 105 Union Street in Leominster. In June of 1966, Banner moved to its current location at 251 Florence Street, Leominster. The current 50,000 square foot facility allows Banner to acquire the newest and most advanced machinery offered to the industry.
Banner’s technology, dedication and professional workmanship will continue to supply the plastic industry with quality molds and dies in the future in this complicated and challenging industry.